Estimator turnkey construction (m/f/d)
For our fast-growing modular construction business we are looking for a
Estimator Turnkey Construction (m/f/d)
to support our team at the Uehlfeld site in full-time permanent position.
We are a medium-sized group of companies with 600 employees. The group comprises a large number of subsidiaries in the three business areas of precast plants, turnkey construction and project development. We develop residential construction projects for a wide variety of clients, with a range of services from the purchase of land to the handover of the completed construction project to the customer.
At the Uehlfeld site, we produce room modules that are largely finished and equipped with all installations using the modular construction method. Windows, doors, floor and wall coverings, even the kitchen and bathroom fittings including lighting are already installed when the modules are delivered to the construction site for final assembly.
Do you have a sparkle in your eye and want to build your future with a lot of commitment in a great team with passion, creativity and initiative?
Then you are exactly right with us!
- Checking tenders for completeness, plausibility and feasibility
- Obtaining offers and drawing up price comparisons
- Preparation of offer, order and supplement calculations
- Follow-up of offers and support in negotiation talks
- Determination of quantities and preparation of bills of quantities
- Successfully completed technical training or studies with a commercial focus or qualification obtained in another way
- Experience in estimating turnkey projects
- Background knowledge in construction engineering
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- Development opportunities: Exciting, varied and challenging tasks with room for maneuver to take on responsibility - gladly from the very beginning.
- Tangible security: You will receive a long-term permanent position in a successful and growing construction company.
- Top framework conditions: You can expect an attractive salary package including a Christmas bonus and other extras, including e-bike leasing
- Be an innovator: innovative and sustainable construction product from the construction factory
- Be green: CO2-reduced construction
- Future-oriented mindset: creative working atmosphere and inspiring teamwork
- The advantages of a family business: flat hierarchies and a working atmosphere based on partnership are the hallmarks of our teamwork
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, by mail or e-mail to:
Lechner Group GmbH
Your contact person: Carolin Hendel
Phone: 09163/99 76-673