Industrial mechanic (m/f/d) in maintenance/ repair
As one of the market leaders in modular construction, we manufacture completely finished room modules in the production halls of the Deutsche Modulhaus Fabrik. These are manufactured using special concrete formwork and then built out on a finishing line, including all finishing trades. Even the kitchen and bathroom fittings, including lighting, are already installed when the modules are delivered to the construction site for final assembly.
Do you have a sparkle in your eye and want to build your future with a lot of commitment in a great team with passion, creativity and initiative?
Then you are exactly right with us!
As an expanding company in modular construction, we are looking to support our team at our production site in Uehlfeld as soon as possible with an
Industrial mechanic (m/f/d) in maintenance/maintenance
- Maintenance and servicing of the machine and production equipment
- Restoration of production readiness after malfunctions
- Execution of planned maintenance and optimization of equipment
- Service, replacement and commissioning of individual components
- Support for internal machine relocation
- Completed training as an industrial mechanic, mechatronics technician, electrical systems fitter or comparable qualification
- You have technical expertise
- You work independently and carefully
- You are shift-ready in the 2-shift system
- Realization of challenging projects and tasks in an innovative and future-oriented company
- The advantages of a family business: flat hierarchies and a working atmosphere based on partnership are the hallmarks of our teamwork
- Be an innovator: innovative and sustainable building products from the construction factory
- Go green: CO2-reduced construction
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, by mail or e-mail:
Your contact person: Carolin Hendel
Phone: 09163/99 76-673