Precast concrete worker (m/f/d) (Vollzeit)
As one of the market leaders in modular construction, we manufacture completely finished room modules in the production halls of the Deutsche Modulhaus Fabrik. These are manufactured using special concrete formwork and then built out on a finishing line, including all finishing trades. Even the kitchen and bathroom fittings, including lighting, are already installed when the modules are delivered to the construction site for final assembly.
Are you very interested in innovative construction methods in residential construction?
Do you have a sparkle in your eye and want to build your future with a lot of commitment in a great team with passion, creativity and initiative?
Then you are exactly right with us!
As an expanding company in modular construction, we are looking to support our team for the new formwork in our production facility in Uehlfeld at the earliest possible date for a
Precast concrete worker (m/f/d)
- Reading and applying technical documents, such as formwork and reinforcement plans
- Operation of the special machinery for concreting
- Concreting of the room modules
- Quality and final control of the produced modules
- Cleaning, care and maintenance of tools, equipment, machines and technical facilities
- You have completed a trade apprenticeship or alternatively have professional experience in concrete processing
- You have technical understanding and work carefully
- You have a great willingness to learn and enjoy working as part of a team
- You can read technical planning documents
- You are able to work in shifts in a 2-shift system
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a family business rich in tradition
- New equipment and machines
- Attractive earning opportunities incl. 28 days vacation entitlement
- Be an innovator: Innovative and sustainable building product from the construction factory
- Become green: CO2-reduced construction
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, including your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date, by mail or e-mail:
Your contact person: Carolin Hendel
Phone: 09163/99 76-673